Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let's Yes!

I just couldn't take it anymore!

I've changed the new blog from yesdefinitely.blogspot.com to letsyes.blogspot.com.

"YesDefinitely" just wasn't doing it for me, whereas every single time I thought of my Japanese kids Sakura and Churasan singing, "Let's yes!" to all my hare-brained ideas.

And I could spend the rest of my life regretting the name but not changing because it would be too much trouble and jostle the readers too much, or I could say Yes.

Forgiveness please for the trouble this may have caused for you, but if you're looking for me, you can check under the sea 'cause that is where you'll find me, over at 2009: Let's Yes!

Please say yes and change all your readers and etc. accordingly. And I promise you, this will never happen again.

Let's yes in 2009!

2 comments: